on mobile devices click the + to see more
TRADITIONAL SAND PROGRAM
June 6th - August 2nd, 2018
Our program is designed for athletes of all ages and backgrounds! Upon completing our Traditional Sand Program, you should expect to see significant improvement on your indoor game, increased court speed, and developed court awareness.
We have some of the best beach coaches in Illinois working to provide an excellent experience for all our athletes.
Sign up today for eight weeks of volleyball!
New this year each session we will featuring a competitive format in which each day we will have training, competitive play, and so much more.
How do I join?
Click here to sign up today!
When is the Traditional Sand Program?
We launch on June 6th and conclude on August 6th, 2018. Click here to view our program schedules. No programming July 2nd - 6th, 2018.
How much does it cost?
Our Early-Bird Sale (through April 15th, 2018) is $350 per athlete.
What does that cost cover?
15 sessions of our competitive program
Two t-shirt tops.
What about tournaments?
You can find tournaments nearly every week around the Chicagoland area. All tournaments are extra and you register for them on your own (we will help guide you through this). If you desire a CSV coach to work specifically with your child at a tournament just let us know and we will be there.
In addition, Chicago Sand Volleyball is the hosting program for the following events:
- USA Volleyball High Performance A2 (Lisle) - June 7th & 8th
- USA Volleyball Beach National Qualifier (Montrose) - June 9th
- Boy Midwest Championship (Lisle) - August 5th & 6th
- Chicago Sand Boys Events (Lisle)
- June 22nd
- June 29th
- July 13th
- July 27th
As the host we will be at each of those events in full force and our hope is that our entire program signs up to compete in those as well.
Who will I train and compete with?
All athletes sign up as individuals and our encouraged to play with multiple partners over the summer. Coaches and CSV staff will help facilitate relationship to ensure everybody can find partners for events they want to enter into.
What division should I register for?
The age definitions are as follows:
- You are U12 if you are born on or after September 1st, 2005.
- You are U14 if you are born on or after September 1st, 2003.
- You are U16 if you are born on or after September 1st, 2001.
- You are U18 if you are born on or after September 1st, 1999, OR;
- you are born on or after September 2st, 1998 AND were a high school student in the 12th grade during some point in the academic year.
Attendance, what happens when we are on vacation/camp/work/and more?
We know all too well that you will have many activities and obligations this summer and we want to encourage that!
We expect all athletes to miss one to three weeks of our summer program. There are no discounts or refunds for schedule absences. Our program is already priced with the assumption that you will miss one or more weeks during the summer.